glp On Demand - Legal Advice, On Demand
Since 2006 The Glasgow Law Practice has offered all of our services online via our website. We were one of the first High Street firms in the country to offer our full range of services online. Our website and our GLP telephone advice line has revolutionised our business and modernised how we offer legal services. We have been able to help new clients both locally, throughout Scotland and internationally - people who found us online through searching for legal services.
As a result of recent events, we are acutely aware that clients will look to obtain legal services in a different way. This has led us to launch GLP On Demand: Online Legal Services – an extension of our already successful online offering. This service runs in tandem with our physical office locations.
What is GLP On Demand?
Essentially, GLP On Demand allows our firm to offer every one of our legal services online without a client requiring attending our offices.
How does GLP On Demand work?
A client can instruct our firm to deal with any legal issue from home. This can be done online or via a telephone consultation. There is no need to attend our offices.
*GLP On Demand will continue to be available even once our physical offices re-open and it will be a choice for our clients whether to attend for a face to face meeting or proceed online*
What does GLP On Demand offer?
We have specialist Solicitors in place and available today to deal with:
- Conveyancing (House Purchase & Sale)
- Estate Agency (market your home and have all the legal work carried out under one roof)
- Mortgage Discharge and Transfer of Title
- Commercial Leasing
- Family Law
- Criminal Defence (including Road Traffic offences)
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Injury Compensation Authority (CICA) Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Employment Law (including Settlement Agreements)
- Regulatory Investigations and Prosecutions (NMC, SSSC, GTC, Fraud and White Collar Crime)
- Fatal Accident Inquiries (including in house Solicitor Advocate representation)
- Wills & Executries
- Power of Attorney (Members of Solicitors for Older People Scotland)
- Adults with Incapacity (Guardianship Orders)
- Executry Services
How does it work?
- Instruct a solicitor remotely either online or by telephone at any time not just between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Contact us initially via our website or Facebook page (timeline of Messenger), Twitter DM or by phone, email or text. If we miss you, we will call you back within 1 hour.
- Use Live Chat to speak to a solicitor at any time between 8am and 8pm daily.
- Meetings can take place by telephone, Facetime, WhatsApp, Zoom and Skype.
- Payment can be made securely by telephone, online via our website or via Stripe (stripe.com) secure payment.
- Provide identification remotely via secure partner site Amiqus ID (http://amiqus.co/)
Our offering is designed to make helping our clients seamless and easy to do for anyone needing legal advice. You can contact us secure in the knowledge that we have significant experience in remotely providing legal advice to people and businesses.
Your Questions - Answered
- Wills Frequently Asked Questions
- Power of Attorney Frequently Asked Questions
- Settlement Agreement Frequently Asked Questions
- Divorce Frequently Asked Questions
Contact our solicitors Glasgow, Scotland
Call us today on 0141 552 9193 for a confidential chat. There’s no obligation.