For many people, buying and selling property is one of life's milestones. In the current climate, it is important to ensure you have excellent advice so that you get the best deal. Call us today on 0141 552 9193 to find out how our local solicitors can help you with your property needs. For more information read our step-by-step guide to the conveyancing process in Scotland and our 7 Step Guide to Purchasing Your First Home in Scotland.
Property Lawyers & Estate Agents Glasgow, Scotland
At The Glasgow Law Practice, our professional conveyancing solicitors and estate agency team has extensive experience and can advise you on:
- Buying a property: you’ve seen the perfect home – now what? Our expert Glasgow solicitors specialise in conveyancing. Once you have seen your perfect home, contact us right away. We’ll handle the whole process, beginning with the offer.
- Selling your house: as estate agents, we can advertise your property for sale, as well as undertake the actual sale. This ensures you a smooth, seamless transaction, peace of mind and – most importantly – less to pay.
- Estate Agency: like all the best property & estate agents, we are solicitors too. As such, we are regulated in a way that stand-alone estate agents are not, giving you peace of mind that our integrity is guaranteed.
- Instructing a survey: there are various types of survey which can (or must) be carried out on a property before it is bought or sold. Some surveys must be instructed by the buyer, and some by the seller. We can advise on which types of survey may be necessary, and guide you through the process of obtaining these.
- Remortgaging & equity release: if you need to release some of the equity in your property for whatever reason, one option may be to remortgage your property. Our equity release lawyers in Glasgow can help you through the process quickly.
Online Conveyancing Quote Scotland
We will provide competitive quotes for all conveyancing transactions and all work will be carried out by one of our Conveyancing Directors with whom you will be able to communicate with regularly. This is not always the case with some of our competitors. We feel our service provides significant value for money. Contact our solicitors now on 0141 552 9193 .
Beware of competitors who seem to quote a lower headline fee but charge significantly more once all of these factors are taken account of. All of your business with us is conducted by Partners of the Company and as such your complete peace of mind is assured.
Conveyancing Solicitors Glasgow, Scotland
At The Glasgow Law Practice we don’t just deal with the “black and white” law of your conveyancing transaction. We become involved in giving you advice at every stage so that you benefit from our years of experience in dealing with thousands of sales, purchases and remortgages.
This can be particularly valuable in your purchase transaction as we have significant experience of the market and ability to negotiate on your behalf with the selling agent, whose job it is to secure the best price from you for the Seller. In many cases this can result in us being at least “cost neutral“ for you by negotiating more of a reduction in the price than our fees cost you!
Marketing your Property
We work with The Glasgow Solicitors Property Centre to ensure maximum exposure of your property to potential buyers. View our properties for sale here.
We have Local Market Knowledge and Expertise
Our team will ensure the best sale price is achieved. All work carried out on your behalf is fully insured by both the Law Society of Scotland Professional Indemnity Insurance and Guarantee Fund.
Remember Estate Agents are not subject to regulation. As solicitors, our integrity is guaranteed.
The Personal Touch
We believe in the personal approach. Buying or selling a property is hugely significant to you personally and we never lose sight of that. We blend technology and personal service to ensure that our work for you is carried out efficiently and cost-effectively. We believe that legal services cannot be “commoditised“ in the same way as, for example, buying electrical goods online.
Every transaction, every client and every set of circumstances is different and we engage with you fully to ensure that your transaction proceeds without hassles or issues.
We believe that bringing our personal involvement, market knowledge and proactive approach to your house sale or purchase makes us that little bit different.
Contact our Conveyancing Solicitors Glasgow, Scotland
Call us today on 0141 552 9193 for a free consultation. There’s no obligation. Or you can use our online enquiry form opposite and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, contact us directly at one of our offices in Glasgow.
Please quote 'online offer' when you contact us.