Call today on 01415529193

0141 552 8553
0141 773 2145
St Vincent Street:
0141 248 2999
0141 641 2912
0141 779 4466

Accidents do Happen

Legal Advice You Can Trust


Call today on
to speak with one of our solicitors



Trip, Slip or Fall

A large number of people in the UK suffer injury each year as a result of a trip, slip or fall. If you have been injured as a result of a trip, slip or fall then you may have a claim.

If your trip, slip or fall occurred in the workplace then you are likely to have a claim against your employers. The law states that “so far as is reasonably practicable, every floor in a workplace and the surface of every traffic route in a workplace shall be kept free from any obstructions, and from any article or substance which may cause a person to slip, trip or fall”.

If your trip, slip or fall occurred in a public place for which someone else is responsible then you should contact us to claim.

Roads and Pavement Accident Claims Glasgow

If you have been injured by a trip or fall on a public road or footpath then we can assist. The local authority are responsible for the management and maintenance of public roads and public pavements. They are obliged to maintain roads and pavements in their area and repair any defects within a reasonable period of time. 

Contact the Glasgow Law Practice

Contact us on 01415529193 or fill in an enquiry form and someone will be in touch. We will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours.

Contact us

  1. How Can We Help?*
    Please add a value for .
  2. Your Name:*
    Please add a value for .
  3. Email:*
    is not a valid e-mail address.
  4. Telephone:*
    Please add a value for .
  5. Your Enquiry*
    Please add a value for .
  6. Please confirm you are real*
    Invalid Input

What our clients say

  • I would highly recommend Peter and The Glasgow Law Practice to anyone and will ensure that I use their services for all legal transactions in the future.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4